What am I? A Riddle for the Hardworking and Strong

  • Thread starter Thread starter gjonesy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Riddle
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
gjonesy
Messages
264
Reaction score
182
This is a Riddle, one of my own so the answer isn't on the web anywhere and you all will be the first to see it.

I have 4 legs and a very strong back, my name suggest riding but movement I lack.
I do work faithful and true, its dangerous and dirty no one would want to do.
By my strength so much is to be made, though I can be found around many in trade.
I'm tough and sturdy and I carry weight, I stand up with my brother hard work is our fate.
Steady I stand beside hard working men, when I'm used up and abused on the job that's at hand.
I'm humble unnoticed for the job that I do, whole cities and towns I'm a foundation for you.

What am I :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Bingo, you got it, Solved within an hour. that's pretty good @jedishrfu. the force is strong with this one...lol
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu