Sedna J Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Mar 17, 2015 #1 I would like to know some of interesting topics in QFT for my major project (BS-MS); of 1 year duration... can anyone help me with topics? Thanks...
I would like to know some of interesting topics in QFT for my major project (BS-MS); of 1 year duration... can anyone help me with topics? Thanks...
soarce Messages 154 Reaction score 24 Mar 17, 2015 #2 Do you have good postgraduate backgound in quantum mechanics? Probably you will spend several months only to understand what QFT is about.
Do you have good postgraduate backgound in quantum mechanics? Probably you will spend several months only to understand what QFT is about.
Sedna J Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 20, 2015 #3 I had quantum mechanics as well as QFT as academic courses; I follow Weinberg,Ryder and Peskin for QFT
I had quantum mechanics as well as QFT as academic courses; I follow Weinberg,Ryder and Peskin for QFT