What are some perplexing topics that Tony from London is seeking information on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonyor
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 364 views
Tonyor
Hi, I'm Tony from London in the UK. Just looking for some information on various things that have perplexed me for some time. Hope you can help.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Tonyor said:
Hi, I'm Tony from London in the UK. Just looking for some information on various things that have perplexed me for some time. Hope you can help.
Hey, Tony. We have LOTS of knowledgeable people here so likely they'll be able to answer your questions and if they can't then I'm always here to just make stuff up :smile:

Do keep in mind that generally, you are expected to have made some effort on your own. This is not one of those Q&A forums where you just ask a question and get an answer.