What are some resources for obtaining Mercator projections of Mars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mars Projection
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Mk
Messages
2,040
Reaction score
4
I'm looking for a Mercanter projection of Mars that I can print out of my printer. Or even just a rectangle, where can I find one?
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
I built this:

http://www.davesbrain.ca/mars_atlas.php

Play with it. There's three different maps, a grid, labels and even links to EXTREMELY hi-rez downloads.

Also, I sent away to NASA for the poster of the altitude map. Cool! It's big! 5ft across!

If you go to my http://www.davesbrain.ca/portal.php" , look for my Mars section (3rd row). You will find quite a few links to large maps of Mars.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC426913 said:
I built this:

http://www.davesbrain.ca/mars_atlas.php

Play with it. There's three different maps, a grid, labels and even links to EXTREMELY hi-rez downloads.

Also, I sent away to NASA for the poster of the altitude map. Cool! It's big! 5ft across!

If you go to my http://www.davesbrain.ca/portal.php" , look for my Mars section (3rd row). You will find quite a few links to large maps of Mars.

excellent, and beautiful, too!
 
Last edited by a moderator: