What are the admission requirements for UofT and UBC for a Physics major?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 7K views
flyingpig
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
1
This is my question. I am going for a major in Physics. I am still in High school. Can someone tell me what were you grades when you got into either of those Universities? I mean your overall grades. List them out for me.

Also, Is it more difficult to transfer from an university to another university than college to an university? Because I was planning to study in either UofT or UBC and then transfer from either institution to another or stay in a college like Langara and transfer into either institution
 
Physics news on Phys.org


The best thing to do is contact them, these things change from year to year so what was true for somebody here many years ago might not be relevant today.