What are the best Christmas Decoration Ideas for 2017

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 2K views
Rebeca
Hi, I want some suggestion about christmas decorations, Because I`ll guest a party with my family & friends, So, I need some help.

Cheers,
Rebeca
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Lights, lights and more lights

Please, Can you provide me with some pics.
 
Festivus pole, for those who find tinsel distracting.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and Greg Bernhardt
Rebeca said:
Hi, I want some suggestion about christmas decorations, Because I`ll guest a party with my family & friends, So, I need some help.

Cheers,
Rebeca
Did you mean this year 2016 or next year 2017? Indoor or outdoor decorations? What is your budget? Religious or not? You really gave us nothing to go on.
 
Rebeca said:
Please, Can you provide me with some pics.
I think you can very easily google TONS of christmas lights. Based on the country you are in, what are you allowed?
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Lights, lights and more lights
Rebeca said:
Please, Can you provide me with some pics.
How about an inspirational clip? :smile:
 
Evo said:
I think you can very easily google TONS of christmas lights. Based on the country you are in, what are you allowed?
Evo said:
Did you mean this year 2016 or next year 2017? Indoor or outdoor decorations? What is your budget? Religious or not? You really gave us nothing to go on.

Yes EVO, I mean this year, and I want to know about the indoor & outdoor, Budget & Religious doesn't matter.
 
I like my Star Trek landing craft tree ornament which plugs into the tree lights.
Push a button and Spock says something like "Happy Holidays, Live Long and Prosper"!
I think it has a light or two also.
 
http://allevenlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/snoopy-christmas-lights-on-doghouse-thepeanuts-snoopy-snoopy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jtbell said:
http://allevenlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/snoopy-christmas-lights-on-doghouse-thepeanuts-snoopy-snoopy.jpg
Add a tree and we are set...

I will watch this cartoon every night between thanksgiving and Christmas followed by the Grinch...
 
Last edited by a moderator: