What are the best tablet recommendations for a budget of \$200-300?

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter ineedhelpnow
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
ineedhelpnow
Messages
649
Reaction score
0
on which tablet i should get?

i recently made the mistake of my life by purchasing the monster m7 tablet just because it looked "nice". i regret until this day. i want to get a new tablet. any recommendations? oh and something with good camera quality.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
There are tons of great resources available that review and rank every tablet out there. We won't be able to give you that kind of info but I really like hearing how people go about choosing their computers, tablets and cell phones so I'd like to hear more about what you are looking for. :)

What is your budget? That should probably be the starting point. After that I would decide what the main use of the tablet will be - note taking, internet browsing, gaming, etc. to narrow down what features you really want and what hardware you might need.

I have an iPad that I bought earlier this year and it's my first tablet. I like it a lot but it's so overpriced that I don't even like to think about it. On the plus side though, the build quality and user interface are both top notch and it's perfect for general use.

Did you really buy the M7 on a whim? At least it's really cheap.
 
no budget (just don't recommend something for 1000000 or ill log off and never get back on here). looking for something mainly for internet browsing, my school so for things like assignments. yes i bought that stupid piece of--- brownie because i thought it was adorable. something with good camera quality (unlike the brownie). i really wanted an ipad but know i think i want something droid because I am familiar with it. I am looking into samsung tablets. idk what kind though.
 
but listen to this. the charging port came out of the m7 (like it does for everyone) so i sent it back to the manufacture and they said it would take 3-4 weeks to get repaired. its been 4 months now and NO ONE even got back to me or anything. I filed a complaint against them with walmart and got a refund.
 
It was helpful for me to go to an actual store like Best Buy and hold different models in my hands. Tablet sizes vary a lot and you should like the way it feels when using it no matter what the price tag is. Also, it is always a smart thing to set a budget when buying anything like this, even if you adjust it later. You can't compare the tablet you have now with the flagship models from Samsung and Apple. With a budget you can compare products in that range against each other and figure out what is best for you.

Would you spend \$300 or this? \$600? More? If I had to guess, I think that you can find something very solid for \$200-300 but I would have to research. Here is somewhere to start maybe.