What are the connections between philosophy, art, and information theory?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 726 views
Clifford Engle Wirt
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hello Physics Forums Community,

I'm Cliff, a DBA working at present for a financial company, with a background in philosophy and art. (So expect many of the questions I will be asking to be at the 'math for English majors level' :-) ) I have been recently been working with Fred I. Dretske's KNOWLEDGE AND THE FLOW OF INFORMATION and Edwin D. Mares RELEVANT LOGIC: A PHILOSOPHICAL INTERPRETATION, so I will be asking questions about Information Theory and Probability. I have been doing a fair amount of 'writing in order to learn' on my blog regarding these works. My hope is that this community will help me sharpen and make more precise the ideas I present there.
 
Physics news on Phys.org