What Are the Main Topics Discussed on the Physics Forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter albinoblanke
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 936 views
albinoblanke
Hello,
my name is Johnny and I am new to this forum.
I've come here from another forum that didn't
seem to have many pure scientific discussions and
especially lacked discussions about progress in science.
A friend recommended this forum to me as this is a
more scientific based forum. So far this forum looks
like something I will very much enjoy. My areas of interests
are physics, I would have to say Quantum Mechanics specific and mathematics, for math it is number theory. I do lack a lot of raw knowledge in both fields but perhaps spending my time here will change that. I am pretty much a newbie. I look forward to many future discussions:)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org