What are the rules for asking questions on a mainstream science forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Physicsisphun1421
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 578 views
Physicsisphun1421
Hi,
I'm an undergraduate majoring in Physics, minoring in entrepreneurship and I've joined just because I love asking questions and I would love to have a place where I can freely ask whatever I want at anytime, and have a good discussion.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Physicsisphun1421 said:
Hi,
I'm an undergraduate majoring in Physics, minoring in entrepreneurship and I've joined just because I love asking questions and I would love to have a place where I can freely ask whatever I want at anytime, and have a good discussion.
Welcome to the forum. Read the rules and keep in mind that this is a forum on mainstream science so asking "whatever you want" could possibly run afoul of that.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Evo