What Are Your True Wishes for Christmas Gifts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Christmas
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
22 replies · 3K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
A new tv, and a new set of measuring cups and spoons with all of the odd sizes.

What do you want?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
rootX said:
be at home with no more than 1 worry :biggrin:
I want that too, but I'd have a better chance of marrying Prince Wiliam.
 
Do not celebrate christmas.

In general, I would like to get back into to the blender and be a blenderite again.
 
Evo said:
a new set of measuring cups

Measuring cups? What the hell is that? A calibrated bra?
 
Just 1 full day of time to myself. Too bad I won't get it. : (
 
I want a quiet day at home with my wife and my dog. Unfortunately, my wife will be taking care of her mother with senile dementia, so Duke and I will spend the day alone without our loved one...
 
First choice

fakegold09.jpg


Second choice

mig-takeoff1-550.jpg


Third choice

Single_Handle_Frying_Pan.jpg
 
Tsu already gave me one of my presents - the first two seasons of The Big Bang Theory.
 
Socks, yes socks, i have a draw full of odd socks, one day i will see the sock gremlin and boot it up the a--. :frown:
 
An email from my friend written by himself not 1 of those forwarded emails...:frown:
 
An R8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/doDJruP6xe4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/doDJruP6xe4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
 
Yesterday when I was in my lab, I thought of something. Then I forgot what it was.

This morning I remembered it, now I forgot again.

:frown:
 
lisab said:
Yesterday when I was in my lab, I thought of something. Then I forgot what it was.

This morning I remembered it, now I forgot again.

:frown:

It was an itsy teeny polka dot bikini and the holiday to go with it
 
lisab said:
Yesterday when I was in my lab, I thought of something. Then I forgot what it was.

This morning I remembered it, now I forgot again.

:frown:

Hmm... Could it have been a better memory?

Ivan, that's a neat gadget. I saw one that looks like a remote entry for a vehicle that's also a video recorder, and for about the same price! I'll see if I can dig it up.

I'd like a new mobo, proc, memory, and grapics card for the case, pwr supp, fans, and hard drives I have lined up waiting to be brought back to life, muwhahaha, MuwHaHaHaHa, MUWAHAHAHAHA! (cough, cough...)
 
A proper job, or a place on a phd/masters program... so I'd never have to work as slave/donkey ever again! or at least as a clever slave/intellectual donkey...
 
I just would like to have an opportunity to get away from it all and travel to some poor region of the world and help out kids and people in need.
 
wolram said:
It was an itsy teeny polka dot bikini and the holiday to go with it

Aha! It was...pants that fit properly. No polka dots please, Santa.
 
All I want is health and happiness for myself, friends, and family. I'll probably end up getting gift cards instead though.