What can a person with a degree in astrophysics do in the aerospace sector?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
setareh saremi
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,
I'm a graduated student in astrophysics in Italy. Unfortunately it has been very difficult to find a job that matches my educational background. I am very interested in space science and technology and I wanted to ask if there is anyone who can give me some information about what should I do to enter this sector with my scientific background. If it is possible. Thank you very much
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Certainly possible but likely? Good Odds? Maybe not.
Regarding that, let me just say two names for you to think about:
Kate Hutton
Clifford Stoll
 
What does your scientific background bring to the business mission of those companies?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: russ_watters and symbolipoint