What Can Music Teach Us About Science, Mathematics, and Consciousness?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
41 replies · 6K views
dimensional said:
I'm impressed with the forum thus far. There are so many things for me to learn, so little time!

I'm thinking of creating a thread in the "real" parts of the forum now ;)

Be VERY careful please.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Lacy33 said:
Exsqueeze me! could you just repleat what you just said>?

LOL! :smile:
 
dimensional said:
I'm thinking of creating a thread in the "real" parts of the forum now ;)

Ahh, he's going to take the red pill. Indeed, the other parts of the forum might be more "real" but they're not nearly as enjoyable. I'm afraid the rabbit hole goes a bit deeper than the rabbit originally intended.
 
Is it a black hole? Does it lack, or is it whole? Who knows where the rabbit hole goes.
 
dimensional said:
Is it a black hole? Does it lack, or is it whole? Who knows where the rabbit hole goes.

Speculation. And personal theories are not allowed. Please read forum rules.
 
:smile: Uh-oh.

I guess I need to hit the books some more. ;)
 
dimensional said:
:smile: Uh-oh.

I guess I need to hit the books some more. ;)

Man! I told you to be careful. Did you think I was just some idiot that hangs around here at the mercy of brilliant people who think I have been so far only somewhat annoying? :devil:
No! That's exactly I am. That's how I know.
 
Yeah, yeah. I know! I'll be more careful in the future to avoid any run-ins with the fun police. :smile:
 
:) just saw your photo! Welcome! ;) wink, wave... lol...
 
nucleargirl said:
:) just saw your photo! Welcome! ;) wink, wave... lol...

Watch out dimensional, it looks like nucleargirl might be on the prowl.
 
rhody said:
BTW Turbo, are those native trout ? The one on the far left looks pregnant. I used to fish with Dad as a kid, and haven't seen a nice group of fish like that in a long time.

Rhody... :smile:
From a trout pond about an hour from here. Most people have no clue how to fish it, and end up with fish that are about 12" max.
 
Char. Limit said:
Watch out dimensional, it looks like nucleargirl might be on the prowl.

I'm a cautious man, I think I can manage. ;)