What Can Parallax Error Tell Us About the Universe?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Rayhaan Jiwani
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Assignment Parallax
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Rayhaan Jiwani
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello Forum,

We have an assignment due tomorrow and I need help ASAP. (I asked other forums but no one replied)
We had to relate Physics to Biology and thus we are doing something on the Parallax error. We found the basics but three slides with barely anything won't give us marks. Can you guys suggest something a little advanced (we're 8th graders) related to the Parallax error? I know you can calculate the distance of starts but that's hard to understand. Here's the link to what we've done till now. http://1drv.ms/1VWrnrE

Thanks! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org