What career options are available for a physics alum from Cal Poly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter b1anthony
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 323 views
b1anthony
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
How did you find PF?
google search for career advice
Hi, I am an alum from the Cal Poly Physics program. 2003-2014 Took me a while to get there but I never considered doing anything else. Now I am just trying to figure out what it is that I am doing now. Hoping to find a path to a career even if I am 10 years behind schedule. I played tuba in the band while going there and feel privileged to have been able to attend such a great school while staying in my home town.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sysprog and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org