Wife's chest pain diagnosis: pneumonia, not cardiac

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
47 replies · 7K views
Tsu said:
I'm doing just fine. I'd go back to work today if Ivan would let me but Monday will have to do.

Glad you're feeling so well now... but do rest up and let Ivan take care of you a bit more!
 
Biology news on Phys.org
turbo-1 said:
Tsu says "Ivan, peel me a grape!"

:smile: You've got it!

Btw, this is the first I've heard of the possible nodule on the adrenal gland. Always the last to know... :biggrin:
 
Well, shoot. I was on drugs. I thought you were there when he told me about it. :rolleyes:
 
Tsu said:
Well, shoot. I was on drugs. I thought you were there when he told me about it. :rolleyes:
Take advantage while you can, woman!
 
Hang in there, Tsu!

hangin.jpg
 
That is a GREAT picture, MIH. :biggrin: It looks like it could also be used as a "Got milk?" poster, too! :smile:
 
turbo-1 said:
Take advantage while you can, woman!

How to freak out a young nurse:

Tsu was threatening to get up and walk around, so the ER doc said they'll give her hard drugs to keep her in bed. I responded by saying that's a good idea as it's the only way I could get her in bed.

You should have seen the looks I got from the nurse! :smile:
 
Last edited:
ٌWish you the bests!
for Tsu: http://foolstown.com/sm/hb.gif
 
I missed the thread yesterday. Glad it all ended well.

Get well soon, Tsu. We need both of you at PF :smile:
 
Ivan Seeking said:
You should have seen the looks I got from the nurse! :smile:
Did you get a look from Tsu also? :biggrin:
 
Math Is Hard said:
Hang in there, Tsu!

hangin.jpg

Are you The Queen of Impossibly Cute or what?


:biggrin:
 
dlgoff said:
Did you get a look from Tsu also? :biggrin:

She was cracking up along with everyone else but the one nurse. These were all friends of Tsu's and my comment was typical of our banter, but apparently the one nurse was out of the loop.
 
GeorginaS said:
Are you The Queen of Impossibly Cute or what?:biggrin:

I live for "cute". He looks kinda like that little hamster on the first Kia Soul commercial.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, Evo and MIH, I kid you not, as soon as things calmed down a bit and we were waiting for test results, Tsu demanded chocolate. The ER doc himself immediately went and got some! [actually, it might have been while we were waiting for her to get a test. You would have thought it to be about as high on the priorety list as nitro]

Jeeeeeez! Talk about spoiled.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Btw, Evo and MIH, I kid you not, as soon as things calmed down a bit and we were waiting for test results, Tsu demanded chocolate. The ER doc himself immediately went and got some! [actually, it might have been while we were waiting for her to get a test. You would have thought it to be about as high on the priorety list as nitro]

Jeeeeeez! Talk about spoiled.
That's awesome. Sounds like Tsu got the treatment she deserved! :approve:

Ivan said:
Tsu was threatening to get up and walk around, so the ER doc said they'll give her hard drugs to keep her in bed. I responded by saying that's a good idea as it's the only way I could get her in bed.

You should have seen the looks I got from the nurse!
:smile:
 
Thank goodness there is chocolate to get us through the rough spots in life! I like that ER doc very much.
 
Math Is Hard said:
I live for "cute". He looks kinda like that little hamster on the first Kia Soul commercial.

I love the Kia hamsters!
 
Last edited by a moderator: