What changes have been made to the PF team with the recent staff promotions?

  • Topic: Praise 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
29 replies · 7K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,121
I am thrilled to announce that Astronuc and Borek have been promoted to PF Admin. They will be primarily specializing in user management.

Equally exciting is bcrowell will be joining the PF Mentor team!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
All good news, Greg. Congrats all around, and thanks for taking on time-consuming duties to keep this forum in good shape!
 
Congrats to Borek and Astro!

Welcome aboard Ben! I want to be the first to get a drinks order in; Earl Grey, please, no milk, no sugar. :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Woot! Wonderful news.

Ahaha, love the new blue hair Borek! Perhaps Astro should die his beard blue?
 
This is all good news. Congratulations you guys.
 
Evo said:
Woot! Wonderful news.

Ahaha, love the new blue hair Borek! Perhaps Astro should die his beard blue?


Like this?

bluebeard_Astro.jpg
 
Borek said:
Like this?

bluebeard_Astro.jpg

You dog you. Now get to work. :devil:
 
bcrowell said:
I'm honored, thanks!

-Ben

Let's see if you still think that the first time you get complaints on what a lughead you are and how you are stiffing the advancement of science by your "censorship"!

:)

Zz.
 
Congrats astro, borek and bcrowell!

You're #125180 !
 
Last edited:
Congrats to you all. :smile:

Astro is good only in white... No offence :biggrin:
 
Congratulations Astronuc, Borek and bcrowell! :smile:
 
Yay! Congrats new masters! All Hail! All Hail!
 
ZapperZ said:
Let's see if you still think that the first time you get complaints on what a lughead you are and how you are stiffing the advancement of science by your "censorship"!

:)

Zz.

mmmmm mm mmmm mmm mmmmmmm mmm m mmmmm! mmmmm m mmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmm. :redface:
 
Way to go, (two new editions) to the "Blue Man Group"

To dazzle us with their performance talents... I offer you http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/37245ab038/blue-man-group"

Rhody... :smile:

P.S. Some of their antics are way better than a mere fish slap...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
rhody said:
Way to go, (two new editions) to the "Blue Man Group"

To dazzle us with their performance talents... I offer you http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/37245ab038/blue-man-group"

Rhody... :smile:

P.S. Some of their antics are way better than a mere fish slap...

:smile: Nice link, Rhody!

Congrats to all!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Borek, Astro, and bcrowell!
 
My excuse is that I was out of the country and internet was ridiculously expensive.

CONGRATS!
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
I am thrilled to announce that Astronuc and Borek have been promoted to PF Admin.
It's been over three months since the promotion, and I want to say "Thanks Astronuc and Borek for continuing your good input as well as being administrators".