What Comes After Graduating with Multiple Degrees and Landing a Job?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    College Graduate
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 3K views
gravenewworld
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
27
I just finished my last exam last night at midnight and put it under my professor's door. God damn it feels good to finally graduate. I will be leaving with BS math, BS chemistry, and minor in economics. As for now I have been offered a full time job as a medicinal chemist at a pharmaceutical company. I plan on taking the mcats in april and applying medschool though next year. Well, time to get back to drinking. BTW where the heck did I put down my glass of Dom Perignon?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, what can I say. Another chapter of life closes. Graduation is a bit more sentimental to me than just, hey I'm out the door however. It's a great time to contemplate of all the things you've been doing these past years and how you've changed or matured. In anycase, congratulations !
 
gravenewworld said:
lol graduateD. yes i did go to college :smile:
ha ha :smile: I thought your title was an imperative sentence.
Congrats to you! Way to go!
Med school, huh? You're just a glutton for punishment. :biggrin:
 
Congratulations gravenewworld!

Good luck on the MCAT's and best wishes with regards to Med School.
 
Thank you all. I am quite sure my parents will be thrilled when I finally get my $160,000 piece of paper in the mail.
 
gravenewworld said:
I am quite sure my parents will be thrilled when I finally get my $160,000 piece of paper in the mail.
Haha, yeah, what a buncha suckers. Er, I mean

Co[/color]ng[/color]ra[/color]ts, [/color]gr[/color]av[/color]en[/color]ew[/color]wo[/color]rl[/color]d![/color]![/color]!1[/color][/size]

It's a grave new world! Hah. Eh. Yeah. Woo. So do you know what you want to do after med school?
 
honestrosewater said:
So do you know what you want to do after med school?
Usually, one practices medicine. :biggrin: :smile:

Congrats Graveneworld!
 
Moonbear said:
Usually, one practices medicine. :biggrin: :smile:
I thought Med School was where you did all the practicing. Afterwards, you should be able to actually do it! :biggrin: