What Do NASA Pilots and Starry Skies Have in Common on Halloween?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 2K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,121
I'm going as a NASA pilot and my wife is the starry sky! I'll get a photo later!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Kninfinite, Drakkith and SciencewithDrJ
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
I'm going as a NASA pilot and my wife is the starry sky! I'll get a photo later!

I would love to see those pictures, Greg!
My grandchildren told me I don't need a costume, my bald head is scary enough!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Kninfinite
Here is my wife and I!

IMG_2887.JPG
 
Attachments
  • IMG_2887.JPG
    IMG_2887.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,011
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexB23, Kninfinite, Drakkith and 9 others
I don't celebrate Halloween anymore. The last time I did was when I was a pre-teen.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexB23
I loved dressing up for Halloween. Unfortunately, I just don't have an excuse to do so now. My daughter has grown up so I don't get to take her trick or treating. We don't know anyone who throws Halloween parties or would come to one if we threw it. I'd even go all out for the kids coming to our place, but we never get any. (We live on a short dead end street, which is just enough isolated from everyone else that its just not worth it for the kids to come down it.) :frown:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Kninfinite
* What is your Halloween costume? *
I don't like rituals but if I did it would be something like Chucky from the child's play movies.
 
Just threw on sweatpants and a Bruins jersey and said I'm Happy Gilmore. Which undoubtedly makes me one of the least popular people on campus (I live in BC).
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
I'm going as a bicycle Medic. It might be a bit chilly for shorts after dark, though...o0)

Mermaid East Bay 2017 EMT at Start Cropped.jpg
 
Attachments
  • Mermaid East Bay 2017 EMT at Start Cropped.jpg
    Mermaid East Bay 2017 EMT at Start Cropped.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 622
Choppy said:
I'm planning to be the Swedish Chef this year!
What a great idea!