Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What do you do when you get home?

1. Jun 1, 2016 #1
    I spend most of my day building parts for whatever project I have going on and then as soon as I get home I'm completely clueless on what to do next.

I turn to Facebook and news articles but it never really feels like it's relaxing or productive. Please describe your own daily routine.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 1, 2016 #2
    Usualy after i get home from class I spend majority of my time working on my robot playing halo or hanging out with my girlfriend. Although sometimes when I'm feeling extra ambitious Il spend my time learning about some of the more interesting/difficult parts of math and physics.

4. Jun 2, 2016 #3
    I take my shoes off before I enter the apartment.
    Than I wash my hands thoroughly because I work with money all day and they are dirty.
    I have dinner and watch my favourite TV show.

5. Jun 9, 2016 #4

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Facebook, news, followed by a realization it's not productive or relaxing :)

I do try to exercise at least a couple of times a week, though. It helps tremendously with everything else.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted