What does the discovery of the oldest planet reveal about planetary formation?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sourire
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
Sourire
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I have been reading some pretty interesting articles on this new discovery of the oldest planet. I was wondering if y'all had anything to say about it.


I am just kind of curious of what is being said (if anything).
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Sourire
I have been reading some pretty interesting articles on this new discovery of the oldest planet. I was wondering if y'all had anything to say about it.


I am just kind of curious of what is being said (if anything).

Another confirmation of the consistent provinciality of the ascription of "age" to processes beyond our grasp.

There is already a thread about this. see:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3788
 
Last edited by a moderator: