What Factors Contribute to a Perfect Day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
No, A, not that, but a day when everything goes right, a day when nothing intrudes on your happiness, i had one today, no work, the sun shinning, no worries, bliss :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Glad you did, I arrived at work to find a sea of red (60 emails all needing attention!), spent 5 hours in a meeting with a customer, ran some cooling trials and didn't even get time to stop for lunch!

Oh, and then had a stroke of genius 5 minutes before I had to leave. Better to be busy than not though, I suppose!
 
I sure do like days like that.

Today was the opposite for me though.

Oh well.
 
Mk said:
I sure do like days like that.

Today was the opposite for me though.

Oh well.

I guess every day can have a sting in it, any way stiff upper lip there is all way tomorrow, i hope.:biggrin:
 
My day was bent, queer and downright sh*tty. :frown:
 
arildno said:
My day was bent, queer and downright sh*tty. :frown:

Just let me know when some one is shirtty with you, i will give them a hard stare.:approve: