What factors should my daughter consider when choosing a university for physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mom23
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 459 views
Mom23
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
Google search
I have been searching for resources to help my daughter make an informed decision of which university to attend in the fall of this year. I stumbled on this site and will share it with her because she loves everything physics! I’m not a helicopter mom, but helping her out as she’s a bit overwhelmed with making the “right” choice at the moment. With the current pandemic, uni open houses have been canceled and she may have to make her choice without having visited all of the campuses beforehand. This site is fantastic, wish they had a Chem equivalent when I was in school...😊
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
That's great Mom. Very creative of you. I hope we'll be able to help her some way.

She can ask for help on homework (read the rules first), and she can use the academic guidance forum, or she can ask questions on our technical forums about points she is having difficulty with.
 
Thank you berkeman and anorlunda. I have already forwarded this site to her as I think it is an excellent resource.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman