What insights can a 71-year-old truck driver offer on science and deep thought?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lee Hansen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    introduction
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 639 views
Lee Hansen
Just wanted to say hi to all.
As the average 71 year old truck driver I have a lot of time on my hands so my mind tends to wander.
As I get deep in thought there tends to be cave ins.
I will share some of the debris here.
I am coming from a typical high school education but luckily, as mentioned in the old song Kodachrome, "with all the crap I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all!" some of my thoughts may be interesting.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

Your questions are welcome! Please be sure to look over the rules (see INFO at the top of the page). Good stuff in there. :smile: