What interesting reads can I find in this scientific community?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irene Z
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 221 views
Irene Z
How did you find PF?
I found PF when looking for nuclear scientists forum in the internet.
Dear all, my name is Irene. I work in linguistic and administrative support in the nuclear. I would just like to hang around you clever guys and probably pick a thing or two.

P.S. I'm 33, I have a son and a dog.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

I hope you'll have fun and find a lot of interesting reads. Stay curious!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Irene Z
fresh_42 said:
Hello and :welcome: !

I hope you'll have fun and find a lot of interesting reads. Stay curious!
Thanks a lot! I guess I'll be coming up with a lot of question at some point... Very thrilled to have found this community.