cel_male Thread starter Feb 2, 2015 #1 Hello Everybody, I am from London, studying biomechanics in college. BTW, I am called Cedric :)
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,706 Feb 2, 2015 #2 Welcome to PF! Your mention of biomechanics reminded me of the Frisbee thesis by Sarah Hummel: http://biosport.ucdavis.edu/sample-page/test-page-1/frisbee-flight-simulation-and-throw-biomechanics/ Her thesis is quite interesting as it covers Frisbee aerodynamics and the biomechanics of throwing it. Some of her research was done using MATLAB simulations. Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
Welcome to PF! Your mention of biomechanics reminded me of the Frisbee thesis by Sarah Hummel: http://biosport.ucdavis.edu/sample-page/test-page-1/frisbee-flight-simulation-and-throw-biomechanics/ Her thesis is quite interesting as it covers Frisbee aerodynamics and the biomechanics of throwing it. Some of her research was done using MATLAB simulations.
cel_male Feb 2, 2015 #3 Indeed this is! I have read a similar paper dealing with Frisbees :) But thanks a lot