What is it like to be a non-native English speaker studying physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter YoonM
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 633 views
YoonM
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
My name is Yoon. I'm 19 years old. I am undergraduate student and studying physics. I am glad to be a part of this community. By the way, my mother language is not english, I ıll be very glad if you guys correct any mistake.
Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Okay some corrections:

My name is Yoon and I'm 19 years old. I am an undergraduate student majoring in physics. I am glad to be a part of this community. By the way since my mother language is not English, I wıll be very glad if you guys can correct any of my mistakes.

Like all languages there are always other ways to say things and my English is not the best even though I've lived in the US all my life. The "corrections" I made are very minor based on your very understandable English. I hope you don't mind.
 
Last edited: