Retired physics professor introducing myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGMegli
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 506 views
DGMegli
How did you find PF?
searched on internet for "publishing physics article online"
Hi to all at PF. I am a retired assistant professor of physics. I taught a variety of courses for 37+ years. I developed and taught a course in musical acoustics. I enjoy helping my grandchildren with math, physics and science fair project.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We're glad to have you. I hope that you participate in our various forums. You may also be interested in helping our homework forums where we help students with their problems.Look at our Insights blog, where we publish informal "papers" (I prefer the word article.).

https://www.physicsforums.com/insights