What is the average age of PF members?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stoned
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
74 replies · 10K views
Danger said:
Soitainly :wink: :wink:
Remember to wear a puffy skirt.
Then tribdog would find out what kind of underwear I wear...?! Or...maybe I'll finish my new-fangled contraption before you finish yours. I posted it under PF Singles...I think... (except I lied about the hearing device--it's just a hearing aid with the volume turned to maximum...) :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
SOS2008 said:
Then tribdog would find out what kind of underwear I wear...?!
To save having to repeat myself, I direct you to 'Intelligent Hangouts?' #9. :biggrin:
 
17.16666666666666666666666666666667

Take that you stupid character counter, not letting me put only 17
 
I'll be 37 next month, married and 2 kids, one 15month old boy and one 4 yera old girl
we re not happy, I am looking for another wife
 
As I am no less than the sum of my parts and since the universe is as close to being closed as one can expect such a thing to be, I can say I am as old as the universe itself.

Erm... 19 but I turn 20 on the 28th of this month. :smile:
 
turned 18 last month...
17.44 is the average age? dang, man I am gettin old :smile: when i first came on the net and irc i was 12 and everyone else older than me :)
 
graphic7 said:
I'm probably one of the youngest here - 16.
No I'm 16 also.
 
to tell the truth 16 in 27th september this year
 
I have turned this into a poll, here.
 
I'm 13. younger than all you ancient beings...

sos said:
And they say there's no security issues with our borders... In the other poll I would have to admit to 30+ and it's probably best if Danger (Austin Powers middle name?) is slowing from arthritis, etc.

As for Moonbear and Hypatia, you both look quite young, but if you are older than you look, that would help explain your immense wisdom.
SOS2008 POSTS AGAIN!
 
yomamma said:
I'm 13. younger than all you ancient beings...

You are incredibly smart for a 13 year old... :smile: