What is the best browser for managing Favorites?

  • Thread starter Thread starter biferi
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
biferi
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
I did not like any of the iE Browsers because even if I Clear my Search History if you click on the dropdown list you will get a Folder that says say one of you past linsks.

And if you click this it takes you to the last page you where at.

And I found a lot of these so I could not Delette these so I left iE and got Maxthon3 Browser.

I like it a lot but I have 6 Favorites Folder and I exported them.

When I import them I found out I have to first make all 6 of the Folder and then import eatch Favorites to them.

iE you just import one file and all your Folders you made come back with it at one time I love this.

Am I doing it wrong or do you recomand a diferant Browser for all my needs?
 
Physics news on Phys.org


If you post these computer help threads in the computers forum, you may get better results. Please stop posting them in the engineering forum.

[thread moved]