What is the Book with a Black Cover and Red Particle Trails from the 90's?

  • Topic: Quantum 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Kaostika
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Book
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Kaostika
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, I studied from a book in the 90's. It was pretty good and I want to get back into QT. I have looked for it but, I know it from the cover and if they made a new edition it may not be online. It had a black cover with red bubble chamber particle trails. It was a textbook not a popularization. Anyone know this one.

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It might help if you also tell us what the book was about and the level it was written at.
 
Hi. It was an intro to quantum physics it had calculus. I read it and understood it after one year of physics. So maybe second year level or above.