What is the connection between a windmill, a Roman fort, and a treasure hunt?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Interesting
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 9K views
Oh yes, and some good places I've been to:
Valley of Swat
Mecca (the Great Mosque + Kaaba)
Madina, the Mosque of the Prophet + his grave
Khyber Pass
Polo ground at Lahore
Faisal Mosque of Islamabad
Smokey Mountains of Tennessee
New York City (didnt go to the WTCs :cry: )
The Grand Canyon
San Diego Zoo
Meteor Crater
prolly some others I can't remember...

Place I really want to go:
All the scenic and historical places in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India
China
Malaysia
Sears Tower, Space Needle, KSC and NASA HQ, Empire State Building
Australia
Jerusalem
France
Germany
and I forgot to mention Egypt of course! (edit)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Murphy's law of touristic attraction states that the attractiveness of a touristic site is directly proportional to the square of the distance between the person and the site. :smile:
 
EnumaElish said:
Murphy's law of touristic attraction states that the attractiveness of a touristic site is directly proportional to the square of the distance between the person and the site. :smile:

To true, every where i want go is the other side of the pond.