Origin of mass from symmetry breaking in the Higgs field

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Antonio Lao
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mass Theory
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 6K views
Piezoelectric Effect

8LPF16,

In the science of piezoelectric effect, the elastic vibrations of a quartz crystal can produce ultrasonic sound phonon waves with frequency that is as high as the frequency of visible light.

Antonio
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Antonio,

The last post is a thread unto itself. I believe quartz is unique in its' vibrational characteristics. It has no carbon, where other crystal minerals such as diamond, ruby, etc. do.

Did my last post help you to see what my chart/matrix does?

LPF
 
elements of theMatrix?

8LPF16,

Please give me some elements of the matrix. I know for a fact, these elements of the matrix have to be all of the same kind. All apples, or all oranges. They cannot be mixed together. But you can have a matrix of apple and a matrix of oranges and then multiply these matrices to get a matrix of fruits.

Antonio
 
Antonio,

Here is a much abridged portion:

(row) _ (value) _(defined as)_ (result)
... ... ... ...
line -35 _ 5.79 E-07 _ visible _ yellow (by wavelength)
line -34 _ 1.15 E-06 _ infrared _ heat
... ... ... ...
line -02 _ 9,952 _ sound _ D#
line -01 _ 19,904 _ sound _ D# (@limit of hearing)
line +01 _ 39,808 _ radio _ VLF/LF (military)
... ... ... ...
line +34 _ 3.41 E+14 _ infrared _ heat (by frequency)
line +35 _ 6.83 E+14 _ color _ indigo "
... ... ... ...

LPF

note: the layout did not carry over to what you are seeing.
 
Last edited:
Under Study

8LPF16,

I am studying this abridge protion.
Will resply soon. Thanks for your patience.

Antonio
 
Antonio,

I put a larger part of the chart on a separate thread if you want to see it. (Resonating Vibrational Potentials)

Let the theories of mass roll forth!

LPF
 
To all who are still interested in a Theory of Mass,

It's about 18 days since I reply to this thread. Yesterday, I confess to another threader that I don't understand "string theory" and because of this I went searching for "string theory." What I found out surprises me.

The compactification of dimension in "string theory" is equivalent to quantization of direction in my research on quantized space.

And the Hadamard matrices that I am using are also equivalent to tensors where all the n multi-partial-derivatives of the elements are either 1 or -1. So Hadamard matrices are just special cases of tensors. Hadamard matrices all have zero determinants, these imply that a metric cannot be defined for one Hadamard matrix. But the multiplication of Hadamard matrices gives the value of mass and the addition of Hadamard matrices gives the value of electric charge.

Antonio
 
Last edited:
The form

[tex]\vec{a} \cdot \vec{r} = c^2[/tex]

has a similarity with the two kinds of velocity in electromagnetism: The group velocity and the phase velocity.

[tex]v_g v_p = c^2[/tex]

The phase velocity, in many circumstances, exceeds the speed of light in vacuum, while the group velocity representing the rate of transfer of energy or information never exceeds the speed of light in vacuum.