pdoyle@netins
I am a photographer and I ran across this young Gentleman in Chicago who was part of a Steam Punk group.
I recognized some of the formulas but they are far beyond me to make meaning of them in regards to this tattoo shown in this link
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=619860&fbid=1306777444637&id=1686581814&ref=nf
Im hoping that you may have some fun and give me your best interpetation of the saying that is across this gentlemans back.
I look forward to your theories and responses.
PS... He says he will eventually decipher it for us but he also wants to hear the feedback
Enjoy and take care all
I recognized some of the formulas but they are far beyond me to make meaning of them in regards to this tattoo shown in this link
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=619860&fbid=1306777444637&id=1686581814&ref=nf
Im hoping that you may have some fun and give me your best interpetation of the saying that is across this gentlemans back.
I look forward to your theories and responses.
PS... He says he will eventually decipher it for us but he also wants to hear the feedback
Enjoy and take care all
Attachments

