What is the Proper Etiquette for Introducing Yourself in a Professional Setting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter XGWManque
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 975 views
XGWManque
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
I suppose it is only polite to post an introduction here before I get to business.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
mostly, all students self - study. I don't know, but maybe cooperation should work.
 
Michal - skype man said:
mostly, all students self - study. I don't know, but maybe cooperation should work.
? Do you go to school? HAVE you gone to school?
 
phinds said:
? Do you go to school? HAVE you gone to school?
I go to school.
 
Michal - skype man said:
I go to school.

Going to school and then doing your homework by yourself is not what is meant by self-study.
 
phinds said:
Going to school and then doing your homework by yourself is not what is meant by self-study.
When I go to school, mostly, I listen teacher, write notes, no one from my friends, classmates want talk with me about physics. I don't see that two friends study together at school. That is sadly.