What Is the Psi Phenomena or Psi Effect in Psychology?

  • Thread starter Thread starter help1please
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Phenomena Psi
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
help1please
Messages
167
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



My problem is that I can't remember a certain psychological effect.

Homework Equations



N/A

The Attempt at a Solution



I remember reading up a certain phenomenon, or effect of brain. The brain when viewing an image becomes ''imprinted'' into the mind. When that specific image no longer exists, the image may continue to be imprinted in the mind, for many seconds at a time.

I believe it is called the psi phenomena, or psi effect or something along those lines. Does anyone know what I am talking about, finding it difficult finding any related topics on the net to clarify this for me.
 
Physics news on Phys.org