What is the Role of CBSE in Indian Education?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pandey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Friends Hello
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
pandey
Hi to all fellow members,
I am a teacher from india. Besides teaching, i maintain websites to provide free guidance to CBSE students of india. CBSE is the central board of secondary education in india.
Hope i will learn a lot here and help others.

Best Wishes to all.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Pandey. You will indeed learn a lot here, but I suspect that your teaching skills will prove very beneficial to the site as well.
 
Thanks for your kind words.

I was unable to show mathematical formulas/equations in my cbse forum. But here i found about the latex editor here. Now I am using the latex in my forum too.
The other websites I maintain are cbse sample papers and cbse guide

I tried using moodle as LMS, but find interact LMS more easy to use.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Pandey. Sounds like you do a lot of good work for your students. I'm sure you will be appreciated around here too.

P.S. Happy 60th anniversary.
 
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/9499/welcome38gk.gif

Welcome to PF :biggrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator: