Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is this called (Video inside)

  1. Apr 20, 2014 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2014 #2
    It is a common method of orienting and feeding parts to any number of post processing equipment. Normally referred to as a vibratory bowl feeder.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: What is this called (Video inside)