Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is this threadless piece called?

  1. Apr 13, 2016 #1
    This piece is abut the size of a coin. What is it called? I would like to buy more, but first I need to know it's name.

    Thanks in advance

    Attached Files:

  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 13, 2016 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

  4. Apr 13, 2016 #3
    Thank you!!!
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted