What is your attitude towards Boris Yeltsin

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter causalset
  • Start date Start date

What is your attitude towards Boris Yeltsin


  • Total voters
    5
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
causalset
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
What is your attitude towards the former Russian president Boris Yeltsin?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
causalset said:
What is your attitude towards the former Russian president Boris Yeltsin?

His finest hour was when he stood on a tank and helped turn back the attempted coup of 1991. His leadership during the 90's left much to be desired. I couldn't rate him overall. IMO, he was near great in the former case and a near disaster in the latter. That doesn't mean he was average overall.
 
Last edited:
I dunno.
If you had asked about Boris Badenov and Natasha Fatale from Pottsylvania, I would have said he's going to get it from moose and squirrel. Rocky and Bullwinkle will save the world from their evil plan.