What kind of physists is most sought and more payed

  • Thread starter Thread starter kthouz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
kthouz
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Hey guys!
I am a future graduate student (October 2010) in Applied Physics. I am planning to continue with my Masters Program next year and I have to choose a program by the end of July.
My problem is now how does one choose a masters program?
To answer this question i tried first to investigate on which type of physicists are most sought and more payed all around the world? can someone help me please?
I would add that I am interested in anything related to material science (actually i am in the option of material science) electronics and computation. But I am okay with other stuff if i can be conviced.
Please help me!
 
Physics news on Phys.org