What Monumental Book Should You Gift for the Holidays?

  • Thread starter Thread starter giann_tee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Book Urgent
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
giann_tee
Messages
129
Reaction score
1
sorry for disturbing but holiday is coming

Did you see any new monumental book like "cosmology is forever" or "the reactor started humming" or "the day after e.t" and so on? Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
A monumental popular science book, or a monumental science fiction book? Are those titles ones you came up with?

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking!
 
"Only a Theory: Evolution and the Battle for America's Soul" by Kenneth Miller. Will be out tomorrow.
 
cristo said:
A monumental popular science book, or a monumental science fiction book? Are those titles ones you came up with?

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking!

Is difference so solid? Well - now I have to accept both! I took "Symmetry and Beautiful Universe" but it was too naive. I'm thinking of Murray Gell-Mann, the book is not great but I'll love it. Feels like I don't know anything new (aside from Indiana Jones)