tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 Thread starter Sep 2, 2009 #1 [noparse]ooh, I love the new [strike][/strike] tag[/noparse] :!) [noparse]can we have a tag also?[/noparse] [noparse](and maybe a [noparse][/noparse][/noparse] tag?… if room is needed, has anybody ever actually used the "decrease indent" tag? )
[noparse]ooh, I love the new [strike][/strike] tag[/noparse] :!) [noparse]can we have a tag also?[/noparse] [noparse](and maybe a [noparse][/noparse][/noparse] tag?… if room is needed, has anybody ever actually used the "decrease indent" tag? )
cristo Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Messages 8,145 Reaction score 75 Sep 2, 2009 #2 Url tags already exist: www.test.com
tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 Sep 2, 2009 #3 Sorry, I meant "icon".
Hootenanny Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 9,621 Reaction score 9 Sep 2, 2009 #4 tiny-tim said: Sorry, I meant "icon". We do have a URL icon, it is next to the "indent" icon and looks like a chain-link in front of the earth.
tiny-tim said: Sorry, I meant "icon". We do have a URL icon, it is next to the "indent" icon and looks like a chain-link in front of the earth.
tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 Sep 2, 2009 #5 Hootenanny said: We do have a URL icon, it is next to the "indent" icon and looks like a chain-link in front of the earth. ah! that'll save me a bit of typing! Thanks, Hoot. :smile
Hootenanny said: We do have a URL icon, it is next to the "indent" icon and looks like a chain-link in front of the earth. ah! that'll save me a bit of typing! Thanks, Hoot. :smile