What resources are available for the 2009 Loops conference online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MTd2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Loops Material
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
MTd2
Gold Member
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
25
It is a bit hidden in the page, because you cannot get the links directly from the main page. But an easy guess lead me to this:

http://www.mighty-security.com/loop/resource.htm

It is now up all audio and video recordings of the conference.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks MTd2!
I'm glad they finally put the talks online.
 
Beware the size of the files! :eek: I tried one and it was over 200mb! :eek:
 
Hi MTd2, I didn't get as far as you did.
I went to mofile.com
and in the window at the very top of the page I pasted:
8605657721191707

That would be for the morning of Wednesday 5 August, plenary session video. Rovelli starts the plenary session on 5 August.

But then things started happening andf I got screens where I had to click buttons which were all written in Chinese! So I chickened out.

If it is just the size of the file that is a problem, I'd be happy to start off with just the audio file (for the same 5 August plenary session)

I believe the audio file would be this number:
1930906596035020
 
Clicking on any of these will do it:

下载文件(IE浏览器) - recommended for IE

下载文件(非IE浏览器) - recommended for non IE

1st and 2nd red buttons, from left to right.