What resources are available for working with General Relativity in Maple?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 6K views
KatieS
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am looking for papers, books or any other resources which I can use to work in General Relativity with Maple.

I know, there is GRTensor tool, but it is not up-to-date as far as I understand from its website (latest test was on Maple 11). I use Maple 15.

Can you advise me something?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Explore build-in tensor package in Maple.
As far as I know, it allows deal with tensors, their operations, and their use in General Relativity both in the natural basis and in a moving frame.

Also visit http://www.digi-area.com/DifferentialGeometryLibrary/. There are hundreds of exact solutions of Einstein's equations with copyable formulas for Maple, Mathematica, MathML and LaTeX.

Finally, http://www.digi-area.com/Maple/atlas/ - doing calculations in modern differential geometry and its applications.
There are some examples which may be interested for you:
http://www.digi-area.com/Maple/atlas/Templates/kerr.php
http://www.digi-area.com/Maple/atlas/Templates/schw.php