What resources can I find on PF to help me prepare for 8th grade physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrAerospace
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 494 views
MrAerospace
I’m new here. I’m actually in 7th grade, but in 8th, I get a whole year of physics! I’m so excited!
I am here to browse and get ready for next year!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
MrAerospace said:
I’m new here. I’m actually in 7th grade, but in 8th, I get a whole year of physics! I’m so excited!
I am here to browse and get ready for next year!
A warm welcome to PF.

In order to help you browse here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

The last two should be interesting for you in addition to the first one.

Happy knowledge-hunting!

With regards,
Wrichik.