What resources can help me prepare for my high school mathematics end exam?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
blunted
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hello. Quick introduction, I'm 12th grade and in my country we have this end exam in mathematics which I have to pass with +85% so I can fulfill my passion(Computer Science and Engineering). I'm studying hardcore these two years but I missed out a lot from 7th to 10th grade cause I didn't have the passion(I didn't like the teachers)
There's two types of the exam.
Basic level: Algebra 1,2 + Geometry
Advanced level: Basic level + Logarithms, Trigonometry, Derivatives, Limits, Integrals.
I've 6 months to get prepared, I'm still not sure what I'll choose.

So the question: Can someone suggest me a book or an online course or whatever the user might think that covers High school mathematics? I could Google, I know, but it would be better if someone suggested it(experienced user).

Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Any other than Khan Academy? The parts I need are way too basic there...
 
On the trial test I did around 30%, maybe less. I'm getting scared and highly anxious. Yea, i know, childish talk but I seriously need help. I knew that I will take CS a year ago so I started programming. If I fail the test my life's going to approach -inifnity.
 
You could try buying online textbook, reading them extensively, and doing work found online. One thing that helps me is actually re-writing the textbook, word for word.
 
Tansic, I need SPECIFIC answers. As I said above.