keyblade Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Dec 9, 2014 #1 well hello everyone, I'm a freshman in hs and I plan to be a physicist in the future
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Dec 9, 2014 #2 Welcome of PF! What are your interests in Physics? and what type of physicist are you thinking of? Check out our featured threads, there's one there by ZapperZ that provides a roadmap for future physicists of all ages.
Welcome of PF! What are your interests in Physics? and what type of physicist are you thinking of? Check out our featured threads, there's one there by ZapperZ that provides a roadmap for future physicists of all ages.
keyblade Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Dec 9, 2014 #3 thanks! I'm really interested in astrophysics, and I have been for the past 4 years. and I will check out that thread :)
thanks! I'm really interested in astrophysics, and I have been for the past 4 years. and I will check out that thread :)