What subforum should I use for questions about the human brain?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jshriver
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 454 views
Jshriver
Hi everyone. I'm Jonah. I am 18 years old, and my primary reason for joining PF is to help myself better understand the science behind the human brain. However, I am uncertain as to where I would post questions or theories on such a topic. Assistance would be much appreciated.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Jshriver! Biology is where you would look for discussions of the human brain. Please note that we do not allow personal theories here. Please read the entire global rules here https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/, but also check each subforum for additional rules pinned at the top of the main page of each subforum. Also, please do a search for similar topics or check for the list of current similar topics provided when you start a thread. It is most likely what you are wanting to ask has already been discussed.