What will my first day at university be like?

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter ineedhelpnow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    University
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
36 replies · 5K views
i already started the math class 2 weeks ago.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
mathbalarka said:
fortunately you haven't been to the math class (yet). the students there will be as weird as the professor.
oh and i don't know about math but you can definitely say that about the physics classes here.
 
ineedhelpnow said:
Hate this school. (Dull)

Please elaborate...:D
 
They put my GENERAL ED class in the science building which happens to have two sides and is three levels. It took me forever to figure out where the stairs where and the staircase happened to be behind a door in the corner of the building that I originally assumed to be a storage room. And then I wandered forever upstairs to find the class. And it was just as hard trying to leave the building when class finished. I needed to check my class schedule to find my econ class. But my tablet wouldn't connect to the WiFi so I had to wander around this other five level building to get a wireless connection and it turned out I was standing in front of the class from the start. The walk between the two buildings was 15 freakin minutes and it was SO hot outside. So yeah that sums up my day.
 
I'm sure you'll look back on this day with a certain nostalgia many years from now. :D